Precautions for wearing a helmet
1. Keep a certain distance between the top of the head and the top of the cap body
Because the elasticity of the cushion pad is adjusted by the strap, the vertical distance between the top of the head and the top of the cap body is generally between 25mm and 50mm, and at least not less than 32mm. In this way, it can be ensured that the cap body has enough space for buffering when it is impacted, and it is also conducive to the ventilation between the head and the cap body at ordinary times.
2. The lower cheek strap must be buckled under the jaw and fastened
The lower cheek strap of the helmet must be buckled under the jaw and fastened, and the tightness should be moderate. In this way, it will not be blown off by the strong wind, or knocked off by other obstacles, or the helmet will not fall off due to the back and forth swing of the head.
3. Don't make holes for ventilation
In addition to the cap lining installed on the top of the helmet body, some also have small holes for ventilation. When in use, do not open holes for ventilation, because doing so will reduce the strength of the cap body.
4. Hard hats that have been hit hard should be scrapped
Due to the use of the helmet, it will gradually be damaged. Therefore, it should be checked regularly to check whether there are cracks, dents, cracks and wear, etc. If any abnormality is found, it should be replaced immediately, and it is not allowed to continue to use it.
5. It is strictly forbidden to use a helmet with only the chin strap connected to the cap shell, that is, a helmet without a buffer layer in the cap.
6. Wear a helmet when working indoors
Especially when working with live electricity indoors, you should wear a safety helmet carefully, because the safety helmet can not only prevent collisions, but also play an insulating role.
7. No safety helmet is allowed to enter the construction site
8. Pay attention to cleaning and protection
When using the helmet, it should be kept clean and tidy, and it should not come into contact with the fire source, and should not be painted arbitrarily. If lost or damaged, it must be reissued or replaced immediately.
Previous：The role and color of the helmet